Broken Antler Fen solo ride until i die
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Pearl Definitely! One united front :D
@Stitch No problemo! You're all good!

The male had heard the howl too, but he had been a bit further in the territory than Pearl, hence why he arrived later to the scene. Compared to Pearl he did look rather impressive at first sight, which was probably related to his bulk of a body. The grey tank might look impressive but he was close to an actual puppy. He was slowly learning how to be alpha and be a righteous king at the same time. This scarcity did not help with him trying to treat everyone equally.

The male stepped next to his mate, head and tail lifted. He soon noticed that that much dominance was not needed and lowered his tail a bit more in a neutral stance. "Welcome to our lands, Stitch. I am Sebastian the alpha male," Sebastian's voice boomed, though it did not sound unfriendly. The male looked at her curiously and wondered if there was a reason why she would want to join them. "I assume you want to have a spot in our pack? May we know why? There is a scarcity going on and we would hate the fact that you would leave us after the scarcity would be over. We are a very family orientated pack." Sebastian felt the need to explain that, after all they wanted wolves who stayed and became part of their family.
Messages In This Thread
solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 26, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 27, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 27, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - May 28, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 28, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 28, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - May 29, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 29, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 30, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - June 01, 2016, 04:21 PM