Broken Antler Fen solo ride until i die
forged of iron
15 Posts
Ooc — hel
Stitch was able to draw a small comfort from Pearl when the alpha female spoke that she liked her and then was nice enough to warn her that she was probably going to be intimidated by her mate: the alpha male — and boy was she ever right! — but added with a conspiring wink that he was really a teddy bear. As the grey toned male approached Stitch had a hard time seeing the 'teddy'. Instead, she mostly saw the 'bear'. Stitch was not short by any means of the word but she was sylphlike and no match for him. Not that she wanted to get on his (or Pearl's) bad sides. No, that would be super bad. Though there was nothing aggressive or hostile in the male's tone or approach — despite that his posture was naturally dominate — Stitch kind of ...deflated. Like a cake made wrong that caved in on the middle.

“Yeah, yeah I want to join,” At least, she was pretty sure she did. She certainly didn't want to starve to death at any rate and that seemed like a good reason to want to join a pack. She might have been...quirky but she could hunt just fine and was a great storyteller — that had to count for something, right? “Well, I don't really fancy starving to death, you know,” She didn't want to be dishonest with them, so she was truthful. Ears fanned back to rest at half mast atop her skull as she considered the weight of what he was saying. If she joined she couldn't be flighty. Although, she'd had no desire to leave Ikkuma if not for the power struggle between her elder father and her younger grandfather and how they'd pit her in the middle of it.

She liked her comfort zone and saw no reason that if they accepted her why she couldn't make Broken Antler Fen a comfort zone. “I'm...I really like my comfort zones. I'm loyal because of that, so once I warmed up and got used to a new pack I doubt I'll leave,” She admitted and fought the grimace that started to tug at the edges of her lips. “it's kind of not my style. I mean the only reason I left my natal pack was because of a power struggle. I'm...ah, not a fan of conflict.” It was an unavoidable part of life and wondered if that only hurt her case.

“I can hunt as good as any,” Neither of them had asked but she thought she might as well meekly add her skills. “I'm a good storyteller...if that means anything.” Boy, oh boy, she was horrible at this whole “joining” thing. Cringe worthy — like one of those really cheesy, low rated films with terrible acting. Except this was Stitch via real life, which made it worse in her mind.
a little rusted perhaps
but still i endure
Messages In This Thread
solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 26, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 27, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 27, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - May 28, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 28, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 28, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - May 29, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 29, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 30, 2016, 05:23 AM