The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She'd known that Casmir's companion had passed away, but the exact details of it, she had never asked about. Saena was surprised and yet not to hear that it was two women who had caused a warring in Casmir's heart, although she thought he must've ultimately departed due to the deceased one. The other must not have meant as much to him, she figured. As she silently brooded over this, her eyes grew a touch stormy—what of the other girl? And what of Casmir, who would involve himself with two women and toy with them thus?

Ah, perhaps she just had it wrong. To say Saena was quickly becoming a man-hating feminazi was probably an overstatement, but her distaste for men that toyed with others was nevertheless there, and she dared not think of Casmir as one of them. "I'm sorry his companion died," she murmured, not knowing what else to say on that subject. "He is safe with us, however. He's been a great boon to us." To that end, she hoped Lasher didn't intend to steal his son back from her. She couldn't imagine the druid capable of such a thing, though. Lasher was never a selfish man.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - May 29, 2016, 11:28 AM