Sunbeam Lair Wandering Around this new home.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon's gaze shot to the wolf of whom's voice had spoken quite suddenly. She smiled softly and dipped her head "hello Qamar, My name is Avannon. You..You can have the fish if you are hungry? it is always nice to sleep with food in your belly" she said nosing the fish in the other female's direction her blue gaze meeting Qamar's beautiful Emerald ones.

"who else, might i ask, is in Ryujin?" she questioned. "i have met Jolon, and our..alpha Asterr" she added. She wondered how many mouths there were to feed, and how many of them were young. She would put as much energy as possible into catching food. Her mind drifted to the stream, and how there was a dwindling amount of fish there. "is there..any forest or any greenery at all close to here than the land i came from?" she asked curiously.

She didnt really have a plan so much as an idea. If there was any amount of Forest that was open for hunting tat was at least relatively close, she wouldnt mind taking a day trip to catch some. It would be exhausting, but worth it in the long run. Her hopes rose for a moment, before she shook off the idea. The pack had surely already thought of that, so it must not be possible. She shrugged "just wondering" she said quietly.
Messages In This Thread
Wandering Around this new home. - by Avannon - May 27, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Qamar - May 28, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Avannon - May 29, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Qamar - May 29, 2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Avannon - May 30, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Qamar - May 30, 2016, 10:14 AM