Hushed Willows What To Do With These Weary Bones
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Octavia listened. She did her best to stay calm and not try to bite Nova's head off, despite wanting to very badly. It felt like every order she gave this woman was disregarded. That she kept trying to do her own thing, which flew in the face of what Tavi said she'd wanted. It didn't matter what was said between Nova and Reek aside from one simple fact: Octavia had given a very specific set of instructions, and Nova Rose had deviated from those instructions.

It isn't that I am afraid of Reek. I'm not. She was worried that he might show up and take Tambourine — just swoop in and ruin everything as he had a habit of messing everything up — but she wasn't afraid. She had Warbone, she had Stark, Grace, the rest of the pack. Reek had nobody. But it is not your place to say anything. That is the problem, Nova. You were supposed to tell him that Tambourine was born and healthy, then return. Not tell him I'm gone for good, not to put any sort of spin on the message I wanted to convey. Now Reek probably thinks I hate him, or that I'll keep Tambourine from him. He had been in a fragile place last time they'd spoken. Being given this glimmer of hope in the form of a living son, she had hoped to give him some form of peace.

But then Nova had to take it upon herself to influence things, to speak without permission, and that was what made Tavi so agitated.

The woman went quiet, but the seriousness of her attitude remained. She was thinking, considering many things. Whether Nova took this quiet moment to speak or not, Tavi would cut her off with a determined tone, sounding less commanding but still stern, filled with frustration. If I give you an order I expect you to carry it out exactly as I tell you. If you can't do that, then you have no place here. I am your Alpha, your superior, and you are supposed to obey me as you might obey Warbone; we are equals. This is the last time I will tell you this, Nova, and if you can't accept it then tell me now.

This could potentially put Tambourine in more danger. Where would Nova go? What would she do? It was morbid, monstrous, but Octavia couldn't help but think, hopefully the famine will keep us safe in the end.
Messages In This Thread
What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - May 29, 2016, 10:49 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - May 29, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - May 29, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - June 01, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by RIP Tavi - June 01, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - June 02, 2016, 10:17 AM