Broken Antler Fen solo ride until i die
forged of iron
15 Posts
Ooc — hel
To Stitch's ultimate surprise — because really she'd jumped to the assumption that she'd messed up big time — the alpha male: Sebastian spoke that they could use a good storyteller causing Stitch to nod with an soft eagerness. Whatever breath Stitch had been holding as she'd awaited their judgment had left her body in a dramatic whoosh when they both seemed to agree that she would make a good fit. Talk about the best news she'd heard all day! Exponentially, her chances of surviving had risen, and really despite her hesitancy neither Pearl or Sebastian seemed like evil dictators. She got a good vibe from the pair that eased her nerves only a little. It would tame time before she could feel entirely comfortable around them ...or her pack-mates, of course ...but eventually she would reach that point.

Her tail began to wag slowly behind her, her ears slicking back against her skull in a moment of unbidden joy when Pearl gave the official welcome. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” She offered in a yip and then remembered herself and offered them a sheepish look with a small cough. She was forever her own source of embarrassment, apparently. "I promise, I will not let you guys down." Stitch promised before she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, the tension easing from her elegant shoulders as she awaited to see they had anything else to add.
a little rusted perhaps
but still i endure
Messages In This Thread
solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 26, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 27, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 27, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - May 28, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 28, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 28, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - May 29, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 29, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 30, 2016, 05:23 AM