I know that goodbye means nothing at all
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
You guys are free to continue the thread if you want to, I'll pull Jinx out now since they're parting ways here! Thanks for joining me!

Whatever confusion existed between Tyrande and Sitri was lost on Jinx, who simply nodded her understanding. Having come from a world of warriors, she could appreciate the faith in size and strength, and had a similar desire to protect those smaller than her, though it was less selfless than Sitri's own. “Let me know if you find anything interesting,” the Alpha said with a smile, pausing to bump the jaws of both subordinates fondly with her nose before she turned down the passage she'd chosen and padding heavily away.

In the end, there wasn't a right or wrong answer after all. To follow Jinx would suggest follower devotion but also would paint the wolves as mindless sheep. She appreciated their decision to go the other way and cover more ground, and approved of it. It was fortunate, too, for Jinx followed the corridor all the way out to a smaller cavern that emerged onto a thin ledge higher up the mountain without encountering any other forks in the cave network.
Messages In This Thread
I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 21, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 30, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - May 07, 2014, 07:35 PM