Hushed Willows eat your heart out
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
This was a tender moment. She was weakened by her loss, even the reminder of what she had gone through with Reek and Saena, with the creation of the grotto pack, and then the Dragons — it all weighed heavily upon her. Octavia needed closure. Maybe she would never get it (or obtain it to the degree she desired), but she did try every day to make the world better for Tambourine. Focusing on her remaining son was all she could do.

The offer presented to her by Kunik was heart-wrenching. She did not want to say any final goodbyes to this other son, even if he was in pieces. Even if she never got a chance to give him a name, or hear him laugh, or gather any fond memories of him before his passing - she didn't want to forget him. Kunik was offering her something new, though. A sense of solace. Some kind of reprieve from all that had transpired.

She looked down at the son she never knew, and then turned away from it. With a small nod she accepted. That is kind of you. I.. I don't think I could do it. She licked her lips, her tongue sliding across her snout in the form of a nervous tic; and she began to walk away from the grove of willows. They were set to weep eternally over her son, and she couldn't bare to linger out of fear of becoming like one of them.
Messages In This Thread
eat your heart out - by RIP Tavi - May 17, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: eat your heart out - by Kunik - May 28, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: eat your heart out - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: eat your heart out - by Kunik - May 29, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: eat your heart out - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 02:02 AM
RE: eat your heart out - by Kunik - May 30, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: eat your heart out - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: eat your heart out - by Kunik - May 30, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: eat your heart out - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: eat your heart out - by Kunik - June 01, 2016, 09:56 AM