Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Learning was something that was necessary for one as small as Trick, for if he didn't have knowledge, he would just be a rabbit with fangs. Fast, for sure, but dumb enough to get caught by even dumber wolves and foxes. He almost shivered at the thought. Definitely. Trick agreed. Though we might want to wait until after the green grows back. He said with a sad smile, marking some other spots he found were nice or just annoying. 

Choices were made to please oneself, and therefore could never ben classified as right or wrong, except for when one was told to pick something they'd rather not. And sometimes it was just fate working her magic. And what a magic it fucking was. Taking his parent before even properly meeting them, placing him in the hands of Odin and Frigga, beside Thor. He snorted softly, almost growing unaware of the stalking presence that was Stark. Then I guess you should not dwell on the past too much. He spoke. 

He noticed they were almost done, and could almost see the point where they had started. Good, he did not want to talk about his past anymore. It was time to look to the future and slam it right in the face. Almost every morning. He answered truthfully. And of course, the more the merrier they say.  
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - May 31, 2016, 09:28 AM