Chimera Fields can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?
wot wot
195 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Oh hallo. ^__^

Primed and strengthened by a set of new responsibilities, Neverwinter's spun-gold bard set out to traverse the fields and find himself a nibble. Well, not himself. He'd had a nibble a few days ago. The one before that had been for Kaskara's whelping den, but this next catch would be for Eshe, pregnant with their kingdom's little heirs.

Goldhawk was confident in this endeavour, and not picky. He had picked up the scent of a rat, and followed it with his body low... only to discover quite quickly that someone else was already on its trail. He watched from the undergrowth as the tawny female moved ahead of him but then sprung back, defeated. This made him feel strangely sad, despite the fact that it meant he himself was in with a better chance of catching that little rat.

Throw me a challenge, pretty lassie, Goldhawk made himself seen, standing tall — and then with good nature in his eyes he put forth a proposition. Fight me for the right to grab that there vermin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: can you hear my heart beating like a hammer? - by Goldhawk - June 01, 2016, 04:08 AM