Hushed Willows What To Do With These Weary Bones
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Nova didn't bother to speak until it seemed the woman actually wanted an answer, her own frustration and irritation filling her as the alpha went on. It was easy to let most of it in one ear and, after thinking about it, go right out the other. It wasn't her problem what the two had issues with, and it hadn't been her intentions to screw up whatever had been left. Of course the woman could see Tavi's side on it, she couldn't see any real harm in what she's done, and therefore dosent care. Talking about her place here, however, got her even more irritated. Technically, yes, but Nova believed times of such harshness were for more FERAL wolves, not ones who could use reason. Grace was her only reason to stay, really, and though it burned her she knew there was only one answer she could give. The stormy woman had done nothing truly wrong to drive the Rose woman away, and perhaps things would get easier? 
Not likely. She kept her tone null and void of any emotion, and her ghostly eyes were glaring down at her own creamy paws.
               "I have no choice but to accept it if I want to survive, we both know that. Because, as you've stated, you're my superior. I'll keep to myself from now on, do what I need to do."
Messages In This Thread
What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - May 29, 2016, 10:49 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - May 29, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - May 29, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by RIP Tavi - May 30, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - June 01, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by RIP Tavi - June 01, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: What To Do With These Weary Bones - by Nova Rose - June 02, 2016, 10:17 AM