if i had a voice i would sing
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It's ok, no need to apologize! :3

Ragnar realized the ramifications that he was no longer in Odinn’s Cove and while that point held a certain face value it was also true that he didn’t have to be in a specific place to continue with his traditions. That was what was truly good about his culture and beliefs: where ever he went, they followed. Pump didn’t have to like it; and the pups might be “property” of the pack -- though in truth Ragnar was not sure how well that was going to go over with his sons when they became old enough to realize that they were, basically, prisoners -- but they were still Ragnar’s sons, and therefore they would be of his culture, know of his traditions and believe in his Gods. There was no other way and if anyone tried to tell them different they would find themselves face to face with the consequences. Said consequence being Ragnar and there was no telling what he would do aside from the vague ‘it would not be pretty’. “No,” Ragnar responded, eyes narrowing towards Gavriil swearing silently to Odinn that if the male proceeded to tell him that he “needed” too as if Ragnar was a child that needed to be pointed in the right direction he might snap. There were just some things you didn’t presume to tell the Viking who planned to do what he wanted to do anyway.

Pump didn’t want to push him too far, or he would leave. It was not an empty threat, and if pushed to that Ragnar would not longer care what she said or had said, he would scoop up his mate, their babes and he would leave. And if anyone tried to stop them Ragnar would fight with the intention of to kill. He had killed for much less in his life and would have no regrets doing it if things ever came to that level. Pump was balancing on a precarious edge with two choices but the edge would not hold forever, and her attempts at keeping him at bay, with the Beta rank, with his sons would only go so far for her. Without that proverbial leash he could finally be free again.

“I will speak to her about it later.” Though her answer really didn’t matter because the Viking wasn’t negotiating this. His Gods would not negotiate it. It was as simple as that.

Messages In This Thread
if i had a voice i would sing - by Ragnar - May 04, 2014, 09:43 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Gavriil - May 06, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Ragnar - May 07, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Gavriil - May 07, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Ragnar - May 07, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Gavriil - May 08, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 02:28 PM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Gavriil - May 14, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Gavriil - May 16, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 01:04 PM