Broken Boulder The Bountiful Famine
13 Posts
Ooc — Jake
Orkan didn't know what had brought him this far north, at first he had crossed a couple streams near forests and that was promising for prey but for some reason he had decided to keep pushing farther and farther north. It didn't make any sense but here he found himself in a rocky plain with a split boulder near the middle of it. The black wolf padded quickly across the plain like a dark shadow, "Hopefully this plain will at least have burrows that will have delicious little morsels housed inside." thought Orkan. Even though the vegetation had begun to make a recovery the area was far from where it should be and Orkan felt in his bones that it would still be sometime before he could taste deer again. Luckily he had also spotted what appeared to be a forest on the horizon to the west, "I'll work my way across this plain looking for something to eat and if not then at least I'll have the forest to try and there should at least be something there.".

As Orkan began his zig-zag route across the plain he suddenly spied a light colored lump that broke the monotonous grey and green of the surrounding plain. Orkan's heart nearly leaped right out of his chest, "IT'S A DEER!!! Hopefully it's a deer!", the dark lanky wolf tripped at least twice in his hurry to get to the supposed prey. As Orkan got nearer though the familiar scent of wolf filled his nostrils and he came skidding to a stop next to a wolf that looked like he was on deaths door.

Orkan dipped his head and prodded the prostrate wolf on the cheek with his muzzle, "Hey, you ok? You have to get up, come on." Orkan nudged more insistently, he was in this exact situation when he had come to Teekon and if it hadn't for Qamar he may not have lived beyond that first day so he was paying that kindness forward.
Messages In This Thread
The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 02, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 02, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 04, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 04, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 08, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 14, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 21, 2016, 09:22 PM