Silvertip Mountain So hungry
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He was glad to see her devour the meat, knowing she desperately needed it. She was never a large wolf to begin with, and her reserves had been little, even without the famine. Her body had shrunk from lack of food and nutrients, to the point Steady began to seriously worry about the Alpha. It was a wonder how she was even up and around. It was a testament to her strength, however, that she was. She had determination.

His features displayed his lack of belief to her words. That was not meeting him, he said. Sure, it was seeing him, but he doubted she had known his name before he voiced it. Steady took a deep breath, taking several moments before he spoke again. Zaria, you know I'm loyal to you, and this pack, he began, his voice betraying his attempt to act cool. I just wonder if you might need some time to recoup from this famine. It's hard to look after yourself when you have so many others to worry about. Steady didn't want to tell her to step down, but for some weeks now, he had been the one taking care of this pack and leading it. While he didn't believe that automatically meant he had a right to be Alpha, the fact that she seemed to be fading away meant that someone needed to step up. With the loss of June, he was reminded that the famine was taking a toll on them, and he wanted Zaria to focus on her health.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
So hungry - by Zaria - June 01, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: So hungry - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: So hungry - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: So hungry - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: So hungry - by Zaria - June 02, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: So hungry - by Steady - June 02, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: So hungry - by Zaria - June 04, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: So hungry - by Steady - June 04, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: So hungry - by Zaria - June 05, 2016, 05:52 AM
RE: So hungry - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: So hungry - by Zaria - June 05, 2016, 04:17 PM