Sunbeam Lair I don't know where she is, but I brought fish!
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The dragoness looked to the fish, glancing it over a few times before returning her attention to the male and female. It was a decent sized catch, she'd noted, but never would fish be enough to keep them functioning at their full capacities. Only when the greenery and herds returned would they be able to truly thrive, she knew, but that did not make her any less proud of her friend's success. He'd managed to get a grasp on the slippery being, and for long enough to still the beating of its heart. It was a good day, despite all that had happened leading up to it. "I am glad that you did not struggle," the girl voiced, offering a smile to him before looking over to his silent companion. "I feel the same for you, Texiceia." Both had done a wonderful job, and the tasks that they'd completed would not be forgotten so soon. They had contributed to the health of the tribe, and had, in turn, earned her favour for the time being. It was unclear for how long it may last, however, as the chieftess had never been a supporter of favourtism.

"Have either of you noticed any others taking advantage of our water sources?" Asterr asked, looking between them. She did not ask about the fishes that they'd brought with them, nor would she demand that either share. They were a family, but that meant putting the needs of others ahead of one's own, which is what the girl often felt herself in need of doing. "I am not sure who all within our family is capable of fishing, which has made me wonder who is able to do so." It would be a terrible thing if more were unable to fend for themselves than those that could.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where she is, but I brought fish! - by Asterr - June 06, 2016, 04:56 PM