Hushed Willows would that even be enough.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The description was limited, but from Harlyn's tone of voice Tavi could discern a great love; there were many places that had once held greenery, many others with flowing rivers and great falls, but none that would ever be as thoroughly home as whatever she had left behind, and Tavi could appreciate that. She identified with the fleeting look of painful reflection upon Harlyn's face, as she herself felt far removed from the Maplewood when she had been cast out of it.

They walked together for a moment before Tavi murmured, It sounds wonderful, and passed a thin smile to the woman - she was reflective now, thoughtful, and fell quiet as her mind overworked itself. But then Octavia stopped. She stopped walking, stopped thinking, and blurted, Harlyn, as if there was some reason to try and catch the other mother's attention. Clearly Tavi was distracted by a thought. Warbone is gone. Nobody has seen him in days, and... I was wondering... But the thought petered out before completion, and the girl gave a small laugh, finding whatever had passed through her mind to be mildly amusing, although she had not shared it fully. How confusing.

I'm sorry, I'm just so tired. Its been hard without him here, and now you're here.. I was thinking, a bit erratically she supposed, that  maybe the transition and integration of your wolves would be easier if.. Maybe.. You were in charge. With me, I mean. Both of us. Respect all around. It was such a sudden thing to bring up, but to Tavi it made the most sense. It was why she had sought out this woman and desired to speak with her, and for some reason she couldn't stop just.. Saying what was on her mind. I know you've just started to settle, but wouldn't it be easier this way? Lead next to me.
Messages In This Thread
would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 06, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 07, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 08, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 08, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 10, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 10, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 11, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 13, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 14, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 14, 2016, 02:29 PM