Silver Creek So I crown you king of kings
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he had heard from other wolves in Silver Creek that something wasn't right with Saena; his cousin'd gone off to hunt and come back changed. weird, even. Casmir couldn't think for the life of him what had happened, but he did know that if the pale she-wolf was unfit to lead, that they needed to choose a new alpha, and quick. he did not pretend to be that person, but he was worried about her, and moreso the pups.

it was with the sole intention of seeking out the pallid woman that the tall Mayfair departed the borders that day. it wasn't hard to pick up her scent, as it still lay thickly over the land. he nosed across damp loam, peered at the fresh leaves, and while his spirits were buoyed by their appearance, the knowledge he must find Saena propelled him onward. 

it was her cry of pain that galvanized the boy into a headlong run along the bank; he hadn't seen her fall, but it was clear what had occurred as he drew nearer with every lunge of his stride. "Saena!" Cas called, his voice choked with worry.

The boy reached out to touch her, to assure himself she was all right, at least for the moment, but he drew back at the last moment, unsure of himself or his cousin, and backed off a few steps. "Are you okay?"
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
So I crown you king of kings - by Saēna - June 08, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: So I crown you king of kings - by Casmir - June 10, 2016, 11:53 PM
RE: So I crown you king of kings - by Saēna - June 13, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: So I crown you king of kings - by Casmir - June 14, 2016, 10:01 AM