Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He chuckled, I'm sorry, I should wait until your mouth is clear to ask you questions. He hadn't even considered the fact she couldn't answer with the bark in her mouth. His brain seemed to leave him when he was around her. 

He shrugged when she asked about him being Alpha. I'm doing okay, I suppose. I think I've been in the position longer than I have officially. Zaria has been taking care of the pups, and hasn't had much time for the pack, and Mason has gone missing since June's passing. He still feared something had happened to his nephew, but he had no proof. He couldn't even find his most recent scent trail to try and follow it. It just sort of... happened that I'm Alpha, he admitted. It was supposed to Mason. But, would he give it up now that he had it? Probably not.

He looked a little surprised when Niita expressed she was supposed to be Alpha. Why did you step down? he asked, interested. He didn't know really anything of her past pack, other than the name. For some reason, he hadn't expected that she was Alpha, but didn't take it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 01:01 PM