Silvertip Mountain Never forget what you're fighting for
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Ezekiel

Steady ambled around the mountain, a little restless today. The morning sun had risen, and the heat wasn't unbearable just yet. He had been thinking lately that he needed to sharpen his skills as a fighter. It had been months since he sparred, and he knew he was out of practice. With the death of his brother and two nieces, plus the famine, his training had been put on a back burner. He still wasn't sure if putting his energy towards sparing was a great idea since he didn't have the food to recoup it, but he knew it would be worse if he found himself in a physical altercation and couldn't perform. 

And, so, he sought out his pack mates. He lifted his muzzle to the sky and called to anyone who might be up for a spar. He wondered if any of the others had been practicing their trades among themselves, but he doubted it. Their main focus had been on feeding the pups. With Zaria now Beta, Steady hoped she could focus on them, and let him worry about everything else. If so, the pack could focus a little more on the individuals and honing their skills.

He waited, his gaze moving around the clearing as he paced back and forth through the dirt. He could already feel his body tensed in preparation for the fight, the adrenaline coursed through his veins. He was ready.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 14, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 15, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 16, 2016, 06:41 AM