The Sentinels Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
No matter how slow the progress would be, the woman was determined to strengthen herself and her pack at the same time. She would see it grow, see it thrive, and she could already see the fruits of her labors in the rest of the pack. Her grey eyes shifted over the small sapling, trailing up to the tall trees that marked this one's goal. Give it time, give it the right energy, it would grow. Rowan turned as she recognized the approach of another, her critical gaze falling upon the dark male and taking his state in. It was upsetting; this was not the spirit she met on the borders, the one who had consumed her thoughts for so long.

She crossed the ground between them, moving confidently until she stood before the male. He could rebuke her as was his right to do so. "Lasher," His name was a soft croon, asking for permission to touch him, to comfort him - to help, if she could. She has not shared any time alone with him, and while she had hoped to find him her selfish wishes were pushed aside on the plans to tend to him as best as she could. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - by Rowan Mayfair - June 12, 2016, 10:38 AM