Sleeping Dragon my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
The stoic girl did not take high notice of Hedas ill emotions, but knew that if the Commander was angry, it was not at her. Rebekka has only terrorized one wolf, and it had not been from Drageda, so she was in the clear. Instead, she answers the Commander with sheer honesty, and innocent confusion. "Are we?" Rebekka was not sure. There was no fault in admitting they were not strong, it would be foolish to claim they were still mighty. The hunger had taken them all, leaving no wolf as an exception. 

"We seem rather weak in body.. and perhaps in mind," It was a fact that Rebekka only tended to speak the truth, unrelenting to how rude it might have been. But her comment was not directed to Heda herself, but them as a whole. They turned to savegery as a way of eating, running their mouths dry trying to catch a simple mouse they would never have glanced at before. Yes, they were weak. And Rebekka was not afraid to admit that she was too.

The girl's eyes traveled as the mouse scurried across the barren floor, her body moving with it. She sprung, catching the mouse under her paw, and then into her mouth. It screamed in protest, and a snap of her jaw sealed it's fate. She lay the rodent infront of the Alpha, it was rightfully her's. "Or maybe we're just unlucky," She had often thought what hand Fate had played in their demise.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
RE: my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds - by Rebekka - June 12, 2016, 07:01 PM