Herbalists' Cache so maybe i’m divine, maybe i’m celestial
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
her eyes continued to peruse the surroundings. for where one doe was, perhaps a herd must follow. the days of famine caused her to forget what the simple rules were, but as she caught sight of a figure limp on the earth, her heart rose to her throat. what matter of blessing was this! from afar, she imagined it to be food, and the wind was terribly still this day offering her no hint or answer.

the druidic witch drew nearer still, noting the others furs and shape. not prey and certainly not food, for it lived even still. the closer she came, the clearer the outline and hue of the animal became. 'twas a wolf, and they were brown--her heart stirred in her chest, but she did not think it impossible. nor would she come to that assumption immediately, being taught well by her own father. yet she wondered at the color of his eyes! were they...? was he... ah, she must see!

she drew closer to see if this one was asleep. deirdre also worried for the others state; times were hard, and she felt she might collapse, herself. the other was thin, which was unsurprising to her--all were thin, now, were they not? excuse me, sir--are you alright?
Messages In This Thread
RE: so maybe i’m divine, maybe i’m celestial - by Deirdre - June 13, 2016, 12:28 PM