King Elk Forest I met him in a crowded room
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring was very confused and was wondering if this was all just a joke.  Her Queen?  Her Wildness?  Her Graciousness?  What was going on?  This was so... not Saena.  Did Saena have some mysterious, annoying identical twin that Spring had never met?  Probably not, but it was possible.  Spring's eyes danced with a little bit of uncertainity, but soon she decided to just try and play this all out... for now and hope that this was all some kind of game.  Spring noticed the Loner bow his head and so playing along Spring copied him, also rather annoyed by the fact that Saena had promptly lifted a paw before her as if she was supposed to do something with it, yet Spring had no idea what Saena wanted so she did nothing with that paw just yet.  Still she managed to keep a very neutral, blank expression, mixed in with a little worry as she stood before her Alpha/Queen.

"I beg your pardon, Your Graciousness."  Spring was silent for a few moments, very nervous about this situation.  Was Saena in some kind of wierd mental state or something?  "You have just been gone for a while and I, as your Beta or Adviser, was worried.  I also fear for your pups, as I am sure that you would surely want to get back to them as soon as possible, if so I can take you to them."  Spring told Saena in a formal tone, really hoping that this would all be revealled as a joke soon.

There was another thing that really worried Spring though... Saena had not answered her question.  The female was tempted to ask it again, but kept her jaws shut.  Saena was higher ranked than her, if her Alpha wanted to say nothing about her questions, then it was probably just going to be that way.
Messages In This Thread
I met him in a crowded room - by Saēna - June 04, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Kojak - June 04, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Spring - June 05, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Saēna - June 13, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Kojak - June 13, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Spring - June 13, 2016, 05:55 PM