Silver Creek So I crown you king of kings
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The rush of the water might have been enough to bring back memories, but Saena's brain was so far gone that she stared at it blankly. Her factual knowledge of the world was unaffected, so she didn't need to remind herself that this was a creek and that substance was water, but its unfamiliarity baffled her. Subconsciously she had arrived here, but she didn't remember having ever seen rapids before. Granted, she remembered almost nothing. Her life began when she woke up in King Elk Forest. Rather than succumbing to the crushing panic of knowing almost nothing else, Saena had pressed on.

Saena! called a voice, and she lifted her head with an expression of alarm. Like all others, the man rushing toward her wasn't familiar in the slightest, though there was something rugged about him that she liked. "Your Wildness," she reminded Casmir as she gathered herself to her paws and stood, proud and far more regal than the Saena of old ever had managed. She took a moment to shake her shoulders, very lady-like in her swishing movements, and then she turned to receive her loyal subject with a tut that she hoped would remind him to show proper courtesies to a queen.

"Whyever would I not be all right?" she asked, attempting to feign ignorance of her fall. "I was simply admiring the sights of my kingdom," and it was perhaps at that word, kingdom, that Casmir would start to notice that something was off about her, for she had never before referred to it as such a thing.
Messages In This Thread
So I crown you king of kings - by Saēna - June 08, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: So I crown you king of kings - by Casmir - June 10, 2016, 11:53 PM
RE: So I crown you king of kings - by Saēna - June 13, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: So I crown you king of kings - by Casmir - June 14, 2016, 10:01 AM