Silver Creek Change of Tides Can Bring Miraculous Things
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring did not expect what happened next, through all the sorrow, stress and partial guilt that Spring was feeling, Laika never failed to make her smile a real smile.  As her friend tackled her in a wolfish embrace and shrieked that Spring was her Alpha now, a small smile slide across Spring's features and her thoughts seemed to confirm that she had some good ideas on the next Beta Female.  Although no Beta's would be appointed on a day like this, it just wasn't time... yet.

As Laika finally back off of her and gave her a very exaggerated bow, which also made Spring feel much better, sadness returned to cloud Spring thoughts as soon as her best friend asked if Saena was gone.  Really gone.  Spring didn't answer yet though, because Laika asn't finished speaking yet.  Soon after the question, she promised her loyalty to Spring which made the new Alpha feel good.  SPring took a deep breath and sat down, as she got ready to answer Laika.

"Sadly Saena really is gone.  It's true."  Spring told Laika in a sadder tone, glancing at the ground for a moment then flicked her eyes back up.  ""I hope I can be as good as her, maybe even better... or compared to before she went... crazy."  Spring explained to Laika, her voice taking on a decrescendo as she finished the sentence.  Spring sighed and her eyes brightened with a little bit of hope.  "I am sure that I can help bring positive change to this Pack though, that is my mission."
Messages In This Thread
Change of Tides Can Bring Miraculous Things - by Laika - June 13, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Change of Tides Can Bring Miraculous Things - by Spring - June 13, 2016, 10:12 PM