Ankyra Sound you opened up the door, i crashed into the wall
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Sorry for the crappy post ahaha but I really wanted Slancio to meet the pups

What the hell happened? An unfamiliar scent had drifted towards him when he was out exploring the territory, and with a sense of both horror and delight he identified it as pups. God forsaken, actual, living pups. He had practically torn off towards the direction of the smell, stopped halfway and turned back, before heading towards it again. His experience with pups were complicated to say the least. It had been many months since he had last seen a pup, and his curiousity gave in.

Perhaps he had learning nothing at all, but he still paused on the way to quickly grab a seagull off it's perch from the rocks and crushed it's neck, before succumbing to his inner desire to see the pups and went on his way. As he arrived near the scent, he could hear the passing conversation of two females, one who he assumed was the mother. Stepping out towards the sound, he gruffed out a small greeting to alert them of his presence.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you opened up the door, i crashed into the wall - by Slancio - June 14, 2016, 07:55 AM