Blackfeather Woods eye of the beholder
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Permission for PPing Burke doing Burky father thingies. Mar will jump in later (maybe?) Also, don't know when this takes place, though I assume present day? Correct me if I'm wrong.

After the terrible events of the birthday of her little ones, the haunting thought of Burke perhaps wanting to throw himself off a cliff spooked around in her mind. Was she to blame? Were they both to blame? Fate? Was it the pack as a whole that was in the wrong for having such complicated rules and a mourning process from here to Tokyo? Malice couldn't sleep anymore, could hardly think of anything lately, for she kept blaming herself. If only she had not fallen in love with Burke, betraying this whole group would've been easy. No, this was not her fault. It was all her mother- No, her father for picking such a terrible mate. But still... What if she had stayed at Lucifer Peak? Would she have died from a weird decease that no one could heal there? Would she have ended up as a female alpha? Would she have wanted the throne? These thoughts were killing her.

She opened her mouth as to say something to Burke, only to find him sleeping, protectively near the pups. She smiled at the sight, but frowned only moments later. She remembered her promise to him; she would make their children love him. But did he want her love as well? She desperately needed him by her side, if only for selfish reasons, and would probably die to protect both her children and Burke. But did he want her gone, now that she had ruined so much? Did he blame himself, too? Damn it, so many questions were driving her mad. She ran her dry tongue over her lips. She was thirsty, but leaving her pups...? They are with Burke, it will be alright. He will protect them.

Just as she wanted to get up, a soft chuff disrupted the silence that had only just been achieved by shutting up the squirming balls of fur. Great, they were crying again, how fricking wonderful. She rushed for the opening with a low growl, swearing to Saran she would kill the wolf outside if it was Damien. But no. Her yellow eyes, one forever squinting because of her scar, found the boney creature that somewhat resembled the appearance of Cicero. Oh God, was she the cause of this, too? Her hackles smoothing down, eyes adjusting to the light outside their den, she protected her children. The smell of meat soon became noticeable though, and now she was really confused.

Cicero? She breathed out with a dry mouth, her voice cracking here and there. Dear God... She had not yet witnessed the effect of the famine on one of her only... friends at the Dark Brotherhood, but damn did it look bad. A worried look settled upon the former dark ruler of Phantom Hollow, eyes drifting from what seemed to be a leg of a small prey animal to the thin bi-colored eyed boy. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 14, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Malice - June 14, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 15, 2016, 03:10 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 21, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Burke - June 22, 2016, 01:42 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 22, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Burke - June 23, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 23, 2016, 03:53 PM