Silver Creek So I crown you king of kings
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Your Wildness. "w-what?" Casmir stammered useless, staring at Saena as she rose with her usual grace but very unsual words on her lips. helplessly he looked around, as if to telepathically summon someone who could explain his cousin's insane behavior, but it was just he and the pale she-wolf. in response to her demand for deference, the boy lowered his ear and body somewhat, but peered quizzically at her.

what the hell was wrong with Saena? she seemed all right, but decidedly was not. he extended his muzzle to take her scent; there was no metallic odor of blood, or the rot of sickness, but the woman was still ... off, in some unexplainable way. "hey. we gotta go back to Silver Creek. we need you. your kids need you," Cas added, his voice trailing off lamely, uncomfortable with the idea that he was telling one of the most responsible wolves he knew not to be a child-abandoner and to get her ass home.

"Y-Your Wildness," he hurriedly tacked on as an afterthought, trying not to anger the strange new creature who had take up residence in Saena's skin.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
So I crown you king of kings - by Saēna - June 08, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: So I crown you king of kings - by Casmir - June 10, 2016, 11:53 PM
RE: So I crown you king of kings - by Saēna - June 13, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: So I crown you king of kings - by Casmir - June 14, 2016, 10:01 AM