The Sentinels Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
The ashen woman did not pull back immediately, tongue soothing along the tuft of fur she had just untangled. The dark male commanded her to speak, but for a moment her words were frozen on her tongue. Her grey eyes fixed on his face and she offered him a small curve of a smile, something tiny and only for him. "As a child, I remember a male coming upon me. He was older - sickly, and I could feel it. He tried to attack me but before he landed a killing blow there was a great thing that ran through me. He fell over, blood pouring from his mouth..." She had never admitted such a thing to anyone, and yet, she knew the dark male would not rebuke her then. 

It was invigorating to admit the things in her life she had hidden so long. "The same thing happened with the man who was my mother's mate. He came along after I was older, and when she perished - he had his harlot in her den before she was even properly mourned." Admitting such a thing was a rush to her, making her blood all but sing. "There was a force, and it was with me from time to time - in those times, I believe, especially. I did not know it's name. But there was a promise - and that was what drove me here, to you." 

She did not mean to will such things onto another. She never had. "It is why I pushed myself to learn as much as I could about healing. To counter the horrific things I had done. To atone." Hopefully he would not recoil from her, drive her from his pack. He hoped it would not make him think less of her for the things she had done before.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - by Rowan Mayfair - June 14, 2016, 10:16 PM