The Sentinels Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
The council he offered soothed her, a small smile growing on her face as she looked up to the dark male. To not feel the sort of fear that had overwhelmed her - it was liberating. Utterly intoxicating. You are a gift to me, Lasher. Rowan offered, her slender muzzle dipping beneath his chin for a moment. She felt she could grow here, she could understand the gifts she was given with the male at her side. He would show her the things she needed to know, she could fix things she felt she had lost as a child. 

She made a soft sound, crooning almost. She was comfortable here, surprisingly so. It was shocking, her eyes lifting to meet his face as she relaxed entirely. No walls left up, the defenses dropped for the sake of letting the male see her fully. He had offered her a home and allowed her to be safe. She just wanted to let him be comfortable too - she wanted to help him however she could. He seemed to so weary, as if he had maintained alone for so long. A shiver ran down her spine, her tongue running along his strong jaw. I am drawn to you.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - by Rowan Mayfair - June 15, 2016, 11:24 AM