Swiftcurrent Creek i won't be on long enough
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Flustered by the amount of recent intruders, kidnappers, and loiterers, Fox heeded Njal's howl as quickly as her legs would allow her to. A whirlwind of things had happened one right after the other, and it was wearing the girl thin. She knew that, with the pack growing as much as it recently had, she was going to need help to manage it all. When it had just been herself and four or five others, it was no problem. But with more than ten wolves within their land, it was more than she could handle. Somebody would be chosen sooner rather than later.

Fox spotted Ferdie hanging back first, and approached him. She greeted him with a quick, friendly nip to his shoulder. “No need, Ferdie,” she said, glancing at Lecter, “I can handle this one.” He was welcome to hang back, but Lecter was an old man who could hardly damage her in any meaningful way. Fox then passed Njal, chuffing to him to signal that he was dismissed as well. Only when the others had withdrawn themselves did Fox turn her attention to Lecter.

She approached him as she would anybody at her borders, with her stance assertive but not aggressive. “Lecter,” she cooed, “You brought me a present?” She wondered what kind of poison it had been laced with. That was just the sort of thing she expected from the old kook. Her tone and expression changed to a slightly darker one as she continued. “Jinx needs to get her lot under control. The one who calls himself Majesty lingers nearby and does not leave when asked to, insisting that he is no threat to us. It was Jinx who threatened one of mine for being so close to her territory, and I will not ask nicely the next time one of yours loiters nearby.”
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
i won't be on long enough - by Lecter - May 09, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: i won't be on long enough - by RIP Njal - May 09, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: i won't be on long enough - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 09, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: i won't be on long enough - by RIP Fox - May 09, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: i won't be on long enough - by Lecter - May 13, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: i won't be on long enough - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 18, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: i won't be on long enough - by RIP Fox - May 22, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: i won't be on long enough - by Lecter - June 02, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: i won't be on long enough - by RIP Fox - June 05, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: i won't be on long enough - by Lecter - June 06, 2014, 09:53 PM