Hushed Willows Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
They had to keep control over this place, they had to, for Tambourine's sake and for that of Harlyn's brood. I don't want to uproot Harlyn again, if we were to lose. I don't think we would, but, her mind was a jumble and it was hard to keep things straight. Briefly her ears fell back, and she looked far more overwhelmed for a split second. They have just arrived, and we've just started to rebuild everything together. I know I would hate to be in Harlyn's position. If it comes down to it - she didn't want to voice this, but as she spoke her eyes lifted to meet Stark's and she couldn't stop the flow of words, If there is enough opposition then I'll consider stepping down, or maybe leaving with Tambourine. I don't want to leave, this is our home. But if it makes things easier for everyone, maybe it's the only choice.

Stand and fight. That's what she'd like to do. It would put the kids at risk though, and Octavia wouldn't allow that. Collecting all of the wolves dedicated to her and leaving - right after Harlyn and the others had begun to settle, taking away the safety-net that the Marauders represented - that seemed entirely unfair as well. If I... We leave, the three of us, would Captain follow? Even entertaining the thought of abandoning the Keep made Octavia's spirit wither, and she looked so dejected as she spoke, it was a wonder she could form words.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect. - by RIP Tavi - June 15, 2016, 02:53 PM