Blackfeather Woods lay your hands on me while i'm bleeding dry
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
It was unfortunate that nothing had come of his original mission. Cicero wondered if he, too, had travelled west to see the pack by the ocean that Cicero had suspicions about, or the forest pack. He was sure one of the packs in the west harboured the plateau wolves. Little did he know Burke's mission was on a personal note, anyway.

Inari brought snippets of information on other packs and although Cicero did not think that he would be able to make use of the information, he stored it mentally anyway. Cicero said, "Cicero does not have much in terms of reward. No food." This probably did not come as a surprise to Inari, but he needed it said, anyway, for he would've given him something had he been able. Or maybe he would've given something far worse than nothing, Cicero thought to himself, for he remembered when he had not been so close to death's door as he was now the violent thoughts he had felt towards the meek boy in an adult's body.

He hoped it would not be the last he would see of the boy, but at the same time he wished it so, for the boy's sake. Cicero was afraid of what he might do next time they meet, therefore did not want it to be so, yet he also felt a longing for it, to see what would happen. He could not decipher if that was himself or the beast speaking, and it frightened him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lay your hands on me while i'm bleeding dry - by Cicero - June 16, 2016, 03:01 AM