Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Niita closed her eyes as he licked the top of her head, basking in the warm afterglow of kissing Steady. It was different now that she knew it's meaning, now that it had a depth to it as something only she and Steady did with each other. Perhaps Niita too had a possessive side, she quite liked that Steady only kissed her. 

A thought seemed to hit her then, one that made a small frown cross her features. What if Steady does kiss other girls? Maybe Niita wasn't his only conquest, did males do that here? It was entirely possible that things were different in Asmundr, given the circumstances of their first kiss. 

"Hey, Steady?" Niita turned her head to look at him. "You uh..you don't kiss other girls, do you? That's only me, right?" Niita looked away, nervously fidgeting with her paws. She didn't like the jealous, painful throb at the thought of other females kissing on Steady like she did.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Niita - June 16, 2016, 10:31 PM