Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He was content to snooze as they were, his eyes slowly closing. They popped back open when Niita's voice came through, and he turned his gaze on her. He could make a joke, lighten the mood, but he sensed that wasn't the best way to respond to her question. Steady understood from experience what jealously did to a wolf, and it wouldn't be nice of him to make a joke out of that. I may nudge them in a pack mate/family kind of way, he admitted. But, no, I don't kiss them, he added quickly. His expression was soft, but serious. 

It was interesting to him that she would ask such a question. He had been so green when he thought Phocion was making a move on Niita, and he hadn't hidden it. Why would he be so jealous of other males around Niita if he was kissing other females? He wasn't quite sure where her thought process was on that, but he hoped he put it to rest. If not, he had no qualms about proving it to her.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 10:50 PM