Sea Lion Shores i could see for miles, miles, miles
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The first few weeks of Summer had been hard on Zephyr, strong as the man was. Upon realizing that Heldi, his old friend from the pack he grew up in, was not coming back from her scouting mission, the ebony king fell into a depression. The time had come and gone that he said they would be off, even now with the greenery returning and the promising weather. Rana had not mentioned it, and the Gamma assumed she simply didn't see him enough anymore to notice. He knew she would forever stand by his side, Shadowfax or not and no matter her rank. Heldi on the other hand, in his eyes, was a traitor. Should she show herself again, he would of course be the gentleman he always has been and let her explain; if given a good enough reason, perhaps he would have forgiven her. But he correctly assumed the worst: she had abandoned him and his cause, found an easier life somewhere. 
  Heavy, snow splashed paws thumped against the earth wearily that day as he padded across the borders and headed for shore. It was a calming place to be, and closer than his much preferred mountain terrain. Little did he know that ahead lied not a quiet day to himself but an interesting scene.
It was one that brought him to a halt just a few yards away, a worn-out smile ghosting across his obsidian maw. A rumbling, happy tone emonated from his chest, as close to laughter as he'd been since before June. Quiet the fallen king stayed, peering curiously over at the wolfdog and sea lion bicker. The sound coming from the hybrid was an odd one, but Zephyr was an accepting man, and if this was the sound of the creature before him, so be it. It hadn't yet occured to him that the man couldn't talk at all, but surely the puzzle pieces would fall into place soon.
Messages In This Thread
i could see for miles, miles, miles - by Amoxtli - June 08, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: i could see for miles, miles, miles - by Zephyr Maverick - June 16, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: i could see for miles, miles, miles - by Amoxtli - June 27, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: i could see for miles, miles, miles - by Coelacanth - August 18, 2016, 11:17 PM