Silver Creek i told her that i loved her, was not sure if she heard
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Hope you don't mind me slipping Laika in here! <3

Laika's white ears pricked as a howl rang through the territory. She lifted her head, intrigued as to know who was there. She carefully began to pick her way through the territory, getting more and more anxious to find out who was there. She arrived at the scene to find that Casmir was already there. The stranger was a white wolf, not unlike Laika herself. She padded closer, only to bristle as the strange female stepped across the border unbidden by Spring or herself. To her surprise, she embraced Casmir and Laika found herself wondering if she was family. 

Now, she was close enough to hear chunks of their conversation. She was about to open her mouth to say something when the white she-wolf started telling Casmir about his father. "Your father... has.." She tilted her head, worried for what might come next. She feared the worst and the worst was delivered. Laika knew absolutely nothing about Casmir's father, she didn't even know his name! But she did know that Saena's disappearance had upset him enough, and depending upon how close he was with his father, this would break him down too. She hung back, not wanting to interrupt their conversation, but stayed to make sure this stranger didn't head deeper into their territory -- and, although she didn't want to admit it, to make sure Casmir was okay. Laika was already on edge with her stepping across the borders, but she guessed she had come to deliver the news, and for these circumstances she would allow it.
Messages In This Thread