Moonspear Untamed Heart
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx waited, watching the treeline beyond the border with intent focus. Her ears were up, swiveling to and fro, and her muzzle was slightly extended upwards. She kept herself from shifting overly so, but the eagerness of her posture could not be hidden or denied. When another wolf appeared, sooner than she expected, her heart jumped onto her tongue. She contained herself, not wanting to look a fool or a pup. The posture of this stranger, a female by her scent, soon told her she was important. Pyx had not been expecting to be greeted by one of high rank, in her pack things had been done differently. She inhaled deeply again before the female was close enough to notice, then exhaled slowly. Soon the other was before her and Pyx's eyes swept over her. She was an intimidating female to behold, with scars on her chest and face. It was reasonable to assume she'd earned her rank by tooth and claw, but first assumptions were not everything.

Pyx dipped her head and tail politely, acknowledging the female's rank and dominance. "Greetings." She returned, glancing once to the pale green eyes of the other. "I did. I would like to join your pack, if you would have me." She paused only a moment, before offering a small amount of her history, unwilling to bore the fem if she didn't care for the details. "I come from other lands, from the South. I have traveled alone for near to a year but I find myself weary of the loner's life. I was born to a pack, a pack is where I believe I belong. I'd like to think your pack, specifically, might be that place. I watched the borders, at a polite distance of course, for a few days, caught the scents on your markers. It was the Mountains that drew me though, they are lovely. Something in them spoke to my heart, perhaps, if you'll allow the sentiment." She hadn't wanted to bore her with details but as soon as her maw opened she had bubbled forth like a river bursting over a dam. She stopped, licked her lips and nodded her head.

Her voice felt rusty in her ears, so unused and now foreign. "Excuse my babbling. It's been a time since I've spoken to another." She looked the female over once more, noted that there was a lean quality to her shape. Perhaps there had been a drought here recently. The plants had all appeared healthy enough, but she had noticed quite a large amount of new growth. Whatever it was that had happened here, she had somehow avoided it in her travels. Although hunting as a loner was hard, she'd not had any lacking of prey to hunt. Whether she had actually caught the rabbits or hares had been an entirely different story, however.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 18, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 19, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 20, 2016, 07:15 PM