Moonspear Untamed Heart
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
A small amount of relief trickled over Pyx's shoulders and down her spine at the small relaxation she noted in the female's figure. Things must be going well, she thought, if the posture was anything to go by. At the very least the female didn't feel threatened. It was telling too of the leadership style within the pack. She'd seen others who would not have given an inch to a wolf in posture or tone until after they'd been well introduced to the pack. Though her opinion mattered little, she approved of the female's handling of her rank. A true leader need not flaunt their dominance, need not constantly posture and snarl. Pyx felt she might have made the right choice with this pack.

Her words spoken she watched the female in a non-challenging way, her eyes popping up to meet with the silvery green only to drift away submissive after only a moment. As the fem replied, Pyx nodded. She could sense in the tone that this female, soon to be known as Amakaze, knew something of loner life. She wondered if this female had come from afar as well, had she ever passed by her parent's pack? It was unlikely, but in such foreign lands Pyx clung to what she knew and until she was more familiar would hope and seek such connections however unlikely they may be.

It made her feel less strange to have the female agree with her about the Mountains. She was not the first that they had beckoned so she was not insane. Pyx raised her head to look at the mountain, to regard it anew now that she had a name for it. "Moonspear." She whispered, nodding ever so slightly. It was a fitting name for such tall and proud mountains. Two other names followed that of the mountain, one for the female herself and one for her mate. Pyx mentally repeat the names to herself a few times, wanting to remember them. Amakaze asked about her skills and Pyx thought a moment before answering.

"I am a decent fighter, though I will admit I've had little test that statement on outside of tussles with packmates. I am a skilled huntress, fast and with a keen nose for scents. Even as a loner I kept myself well fed, though I did not catch all the meals I meant to." She would not lie to the female, nor paint herself as some godly creature. She was a real wolf with real limitations. "I know some about herbs for healing or calming a stomach...though I don't know if the same herbs I know grow in your lands. I have a few skills, though all could do with refining. I would be happy to do so within your lands and to put any new skills I may gain to work for your pack, your mate and any children you might bring." She couldn't know that children had been a recent topic between Amakaze and her mate, but it was a natural thing for mates to want.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 18, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 19, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 20, 2016, 07:15 PM