Great Bear Wilderness run along, boy.
79 Posts
Ooc —
What a sweet boy. He spoke, which was good, and he seemed to not be as dull as a rock. She smiled, a genuine one, and said-"I'm go-"
"THEY WILL EAT YOU!"
Artemis flinched, taken aback. This conversation had taken an odd turn, but maybe...maybe she could turn it to her advantage. After her heart stopped racing from the boy's sudden outburst, she conforted him with a few words. "It's okay...I know a place were no one ever get eaten! Maybe, you would-" she stopped, and glanced behind the boy. Now would be the time to act her heart out. Her eyes widened in faked fear, though she knew it would looke very real. She took a step back, ears perked as if listening. "Little pup, there's someone behind you. Don't look now, but I think they want to eat us...RUN!" She had no idea who was going to eat her, or who had originally gotten eaten, but her acting and words she hoped would be enough to have the boy follow her. She spun on her heel and begun to jog hurriedly down the mountain, so that the boy could catch up. "Follow me, little pup! We need to get away from them!"
Messages In This Thread
run along, boy. - by Jackrabbit - June 18, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: run along, boy. - by Art - June 18, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: run along, boy. - by Jackrabbit - June 19, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: run along, boy. - by Art - June 19, 2016, 12:53 PM
RE: run along, boy. - by Jackrabbit - July 09, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: run along, boy. - by Art - August 09, 2016, 02:17 PM