Hushed Willows Protect me Maria, don't let this siren cast her spell
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
He fussed and plopped himself down upon his bottom, which earned a slight brow raise from Tambourine's mother. The kind of look you would totally expect from a babysitter who just didn't want to be present. She loved Tam, of course she did, but Tavi was quite tired after her night of scandalous fun, and she did not have the patience to deal with her child's attitude. With a small snort she responded to the boy, and briefly placed Trick to the back of her mind.

Come on Tam, I don't have anything in my tummy for you. Go on. Maybe if you are really nice I'll bring you back something extra special from my next outing, hm? Would you like that? But as she spoke she was slipping closer to him, and once her rhetorical question was voiced, she ducked her head and grabbed Tambourine by the scruff of the neck, and lifted him clear off the floor. While he hung like a chubby pendulum, Tavi sauntered a few steps towards the den-cave and then plopped him down.

Tavi then returned to Trick's company, unaware if Tambourine was sticking to the place she'd left him or not. Had she been more alert, more awake, perhaps she'd have been mindful of his immense desire. Instead she focused on Trick, and gave a shrug of her shoulders. We're doing great. He's getting so big - at this point she glanced back to the dark corridor, wondering briefly if Tam had obeyed her or not, and then was caught by surprise when Trick mentioned babysitting. It wasn't a job she'd entrusted to many wolves. And, truth be told, she didn't really know Trick well enough to let him watch her son, not yet. He's quite the handful, you think you could do it?
Messages In This Thread