Frostfire Ridge This will never end 'cause I want more
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Menta had traveled in a zig zag pattern as she explored further out from her last Banner run-in. It was easy to get enchanted with one segment of land even before it melted into another equally mesmerizing and often times completely different ecosystem. The cream wolf had not felt the need to rush out of any of them - yet - but instead kept a steady pace as mystery turned into mental maps.

A glacier, at least, the Colorado wolf had seen before - but never like this. The glacier in of itself was unremarkable when she compared it to the ones back home, but Menta could not recall one being so close to something that seemed so -- well, hot. Her paws stopped her as she squinted towards just a bit farther; surely enough, the ground terrain was one of sparse rockiness that she had come to associate with a heated climate. Menta had never seen a volcano before, and so simply looked over it with a quick glance and mislabeled it an ordinary mountain.

And so it was that she stood, head tilted as she looked out into the distance so much that she almost missed another wolf coming towards her direction. The lone wolf snapped back to attention, her yellow eyes taking a moment to refocus and nostrils flaring wide to get as much information as possible about this stranger. 

Hello, Menta called out plainly to the increasingly larger shape of a female. Undoubtedly the other had already seen her, and for that she mentally kicked herself, but the lone wolf hoped being cordial would emphasize that she meant no harm or offense by her ignorance.
Messages In This Thread
This will never end 'cause I want more - by Lagertha - June 20, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 20, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Saed - June 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:00 PM