Frostfire Ridge This will never end 'cause I want more
7 Posts
Ooc — NOPE
Joining 
The large blazing white female stood at the threshold of an unfamiliar place. She could scent unfamiliar others on the wind and didn't want to intrude on their territory without permission. She threw her head up and let a long howl emanate from her throat and mist into the cool air, telling any others nearby that she was here, but not intending any harm. She tamped the ground with her paws restlessly, as her meeting with other wolves recently had soured her normally outgoing attitude. She listens, ears perked against the wind, for any kind of reply. Suddenly a rabbit flits by Saed's legs. She jumped and instantly snapped the animal in her maw.  

Ha! A snack while i wait, i suppose. She thought to herself. She hadn't eaten in a long time and her stomach seemed to roar at the thought of some food. She settles onto her belly to devour her lucky catch, her tongue running over her canines in anticipation.
I left. You all are a little too rude to new comers for me to even want to try and fit in here.
Messages In This Thread
This will never end 'cause I want more - by Lagertha - June 20, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 20, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Saed - June 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:00 PM