Frostfire Ridge This will never end 'cause I want more
89 Posts
Ooc —
I am so confused reading this.

Lag looked up as the first called out to her, smiling in welcome. "Greetings. I'm Lagertha, who might you be?" Her voice was cheery, heavily laced with the accent of Kattegat. The second wolf who howled drew her attention, brow furrowing in confusion. 

It was a white wolf at the edge of the clearing, who had apparently felt the need to announce her presence. "Ta fuck is she howling fer?" Lag questioned, knowing the other stranger couldn't hear from so far away. A hearty laugh left her, just as a third appeared. The dark form got closer revealing that it was Thuringwethil, Heda as Gyda had named her. 

While Laggy didn't know what the hell a Heda was, she guessed it had something to do with Thuring's culture. Since Gyda had said it was the same as being a Dronning of sorts, that must mean Thuringwethil was a queen as well in her own right. Lagertha showed her the same respect she would have shown a queen, dipping her head in submission.

"Hello Heda." Lag greeted, the unfamiliar word fumbling from her tongue. It was an effort to respect the other culture of Sleeping Dragon, even if delivered in a novice way.
The Gods always smile on the brave women.
Messages In This Thread
This will never end 'cause I want more - by Lagertha - June 20, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 20, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Saed - June 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Lagertha - June 20, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:00 PM