Moonspear Untamed Heart
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Amekaze chuffed softly, almost approvingly, to Pyx's ear. The alpha female, Pyx's alpha female, turned on her heel then, facing back towards the mountains. As the female began to walk, Pyx understood to follow. She picked her pace up until she was slightly behind and to the right of Amekaze. She kept her shoulder even with the female's flank, though she still respected the other's personal space. As they walked, Pyx could not help but glance towards the mountains and all around the terrain that they passed. She looked from tree to tree, from rock to rock. This would be the first time she saw the land, the last time she would view it as foreign. It would be her's now, she liked to think she would come to know the paths and rocks as well as her own coat.

This informal method that Amekaze spoke of appealed to Pyx a great deal. She was yearning to explore the peaks, more so than she had realized before. Now that her pads had truthfully touched the dirt and rock of Moonspear, she wanted to know more - - all. The mention of famine drew her eyes back from the majesty of her new home. Her ears flicked backwards and she shook her head. "I am sorry to hear that. What was the cause?" Her voice was soft and respectful, there was no way for her to know how many wolves they had lost. In her old home they were in danger of storms setting fire to dead trees, a forest fire before her time had nearly destroyed her pack. It had caused a great relocation, and a famine. Many families had died out. 

As they walked and she observed, she let a moment of silence settle over them. It was in part due to the craning and turning of her head as she tried to observe all of the land. Finally another question rose from her lips, the single stone loosing a few more. "How many wolves reside within your pack? Will I need to share scents with you when we part, so as not to make other's suspicious of my presence? When I do set out to explore the lands...are there any areas or any things I should be wary of? Any specific dangers?" The last referred mainly to crumbling walls or shared borders, perhaps areas where large predators might dwell. "I apologize for all my questions. I like to be prepared...and I admit I am more than a little excited to have joined your pack." She saw no reason not opening up to Amekaze. This was her alpha female now, she was supposed to trust her and be honest with her. Besides, it had always served her better to be candid than it did to attempt to conceal.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 18, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 19, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 20, 2016, 07:15 PM