Frostfire Ridge This will never end 'cause I want more
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
you're telling me.. hm.

[size=11.6667px%]Lagertha, the female pleasantly introduced herself as. It was a bizarre name to Menta, having never heard anything even similar to it, but she affixed it in her memory. Her mind pulled it out slowly until she was certain she had the sounds right enough to say, Nice to meet you, Lagertha, I'm Menta. There, it sounded mostly as the other had made it sound. The accent had been just as drastically foreign to the cream, but thankfully the words coming with it were distinguishable with only some minor mental work.[/size]

Someone she knows near here? Menta guessed, not altogether sure that was the correct answer, her attention also briefly taken away towards the other wolf. Menta could smell Lagertha well enough now that she caught the scents of many wolves on her, enough wolves that it was readily apparent that Lagertha was claimed by a pack - but didn't mind a wandering lone wolf, if there was laughter to give. The cream gave her a wide grin in response to her amused laughter.

Yet another wolf joined their company quickly, and Lagertha's attitude changed to one of submission and respect. Menta followed suit out of habit - and necessity, especially if they were so close to the pack that these two both belonged to - and moved her head lower. The new wolf did not speak to either of them, although it seemed obvious that Lagertha was familiar by the - title? name? Menta was unsure - response given and same wolf pack smells. The cream was aware that she was an odd one out here - although perhaps not the oddest, judging by the other lone wolf in their presence.

Hello, she tried again, for the first time it had garnered a positive response. Perhaps the newest wolf was the one being howled for? 
Messages In This Thread
This will never end 'cause I want more - by Lagertha - June 20, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 20, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Saed - June 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:00 PM