Fairspell Meadow And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became
36 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Her entry to this land was uneventful, the red woman simply kept walking and soon found herself over the threshold and in Teekon. The land itself was barren with a few splotches of regrowth to its name. There was little sign of prey, at least from this spot there was. There didn't seem to be any sign of the poisonous plants she dealt in, though she would have to look more extensively.

Kinvara padded across the dirt of what had once been a meadow in the middle of the night, one of her favorite t times of day, before stopping at a small stream. In the darkness, Kin couldn't tell if the water held fish or not; her eyes were not so good that she could detect the reflective scales even with the moon to light her path. The woman drunk her fill and then straightened, looking in each of the directions.

To the North, the South, the East, or the West? Decisions, decisions. Did it particularly matter? Kinvara had many questions, most that would go unanswered given her tendency for silence.  Turning, the former slave began walking once more.
I am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
Messages In This Thread
And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became - by Kinvara - June 21, 2016, 11:02 AM