Fairspell Meadow And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
The meadow offered Menta peace, peace that she desperately sought out at night. The female struggled with consistent sleep, especially now with the increased necessary anxiety that a lone wolf faced, and she found that the meadow gave her the unchanging and seemingly calm scenery that would help whisk consciousness away.

Menta had her chin placed on her front legs as she concentrated on her breath, trying to keep herself in an illusion of inner peace, and it was a very immediate now that her ears demanded her attention. They had caught the unmistakable sound of another animal - friend? foe? - walking nearby, and she quickly rose to her feet in a bit of a daze. Nose quickly worked to inform her that it was an adult wolf and female, but could not provide further. 

Yellow eyes flashed out to where the shape of the wolf walked, and Menta gave a quick woof. Hello? More of an inquiry than a greeting, and the cream went back to still and silent.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I was in the darkness so the darkness I became - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 11:50 AM