Sunbeam Lair Like a wolf, like a predator
17 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Edit: So sorry I skipped you Avannon! I didn't mean to mess with the posting order...if you are not okay with my post here, please PM me and I will remove it!

At the small smile that flitted across the dragoness's muzzle like a finch, Fluer felt slightly at ease. Her words were not ill recieved, it seemed, and her stance almost sagged in relief. Almost. The black wisp had a name, it seemed- Draconid. Perhaps that was why the wolves of her pack called her such a title? Or perhaps the cavern had a legend envelpoing it, and the femme had taken the name after discovering this place. Halft a dozen other explainations for why this woman held the title lofted through her mind, but she ignored all of them for now. Perhaps, one day she should find out, but it would be rude to ask right now...would it? 

Asterr asked Fluer to share her skills, her interests. For a brief moment, Fluer's mind blanked. Skills...she had skills, right? She wasn't the best hunter, best warrior, but she had a sharp mind. And knowledge, much knowledge of the world around her. But would that be enough? Didn't those in a pack value strength, hunting skills above all else. Perhaps she should lie. She could say she was a great hunter, a great fighter, and gain admitance into the pack. But how long would she last, should they find out she had lied? No, it was better to simply tell the truth, straightforward and blunt. Beside, she felt the kind femme deserved it, whether she should turn her away or not. So, hesitantly, Fluer begun.

"I can hunt, and fight, like wolves should. But...my true skills lay in thinking. I know much about the world; botany, weather, and the stars at night. I can tell you when it will storm, what plants are which, and I can navigate using only the stars. I am not the most graceful hunter, not the strongest warrior." The cream girl glanced at the woman, voice downcast. "I understand if these are not the skills you look for in a packmate, but it is true. I can offer my knowledge, my loyalty, and whatever I can"

Fluer lapsed into silence, waiting for this womans verdict. She did hope she would not have to continue travelling, these lands were beautiful and she would be quite happy to settle here. But if the woman would not have her, Fluer could not stay, and she would have to wander these lands just a little longer. 
Messages In This Thread
Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 18, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Jolon - June 18, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 18, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Jolon - June 18, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 18, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Asterr - June 18, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Avannon - June 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 19, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Asterr - June 21, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Asterr - June 23, 2016, 12:25 AM