in my dreams we are always together
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle knew very well that she was moody and irritated easily and it made her love her husband all the more that he did not comment on it nor did he leave. She liked having him near her especially given her current state, she was not due for another few weeks, but the simple fact of the matter was they could come at anytime their children.

Thistle listened to him about the bones and her heart warmed at each one. A smile lit up her face and her eyes when he got to the one just for her and she all but melted. She touched each one reverently with a paw tracing the shapes and textures of each. She sniffed at the roses smiling at him when she looked up I like Roses. These are wonderful Ragnar i love them Thank you! She licked his face and nuzzled his neck and nipped at his shoulder as was custom for her to show her pleasure and a small hum left her throat in happiness. It was a wonderfully thoughtful gift and she couldn't stop looking at it or touching it. Tracing the plains of it with awe. She wondered where she could put it so she could see it all the time.
Messages In This Thread
in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 09:16 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Thistle Cloud - May 11, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 12, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:34 PM